Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Go-Giver


In response to Mike's e-mail...I wanted to share a short list of books I have been reading over the last few months to give you an idea of how much development I do outside of regular business.

1. Think and Grow Rich- Napolean Hill
2. Keys to the Vault Volumes 1 & 2 - Bob Schmidt
3. Failing Forward- John C. Maxwell
4. Awaking the Giant Within- Anthony Robbins
5. The Secret-many authors
6. Wealth Without a Job- Phil Laut
7. Why we want you to be Rich- Trump and Kiyosaki
8. Rich Dad Poor Dad- Kiyosaki
9. Money, and the law of attraction-Esther and Jerry Hicks
10. See you at the top- Zig Ziglar
11. The Holy Bible-NIV- God

and my latest book I'm reading is........

12. The Go-Giver- Bob Burg and John David Mann

This is an outstanding book...and I encourage each of you to go out and order it today! It's a little story about a powerful business idea.

Think about what you are currently reading and listening too? Does it reflect where you want to go in both your personal life and business life?

No comments: